Long Beach, Calif.
"For Aware Men and Women"
Save your valuable time and your hard-earned paycheck. We believe our professional services can assure men, women and companies with fine quality services at affordable prices......... because it's fun to save you money!!!
Preferred Services provides you affordable and easy access to sensibly handle your personal or company matters. You make the decisions; we work at your discretion.
For your convenience, you can often handle most routine procedures from your home or office. Correspondence by fax, mail, phone or e-mail saves you time and money.
Our consortium of professional services provide you with reasonable, efficient and reliable organizational, administrative, and self-help assistance for you and your company to:
1) Eliminate your "unsecured" debt.
2) Research for evidence of mortgage lender fraud, or to establish Quiet Title, or to stop foreclosure.
3) Rebut/dismiss administrative hearings against you or your company.
4) Dispute third party collector lien, wage garnishment, or levy.
5) Assist with court due process of Americans with Disabilities Act (ADAA) accommodations for special needs people.
6) Mediate to avoid costly attorney fees or court litigation to reach an affordable alternate dispute resolution.
7) Design effective estate planning and wealth preservation to avoid costly probate.
8) Create or restructure your private sector company non-government organization status and policies.
9) Handle personal matters, such as small claims action to collect money owed to you or to your business, uncontested (no-fault) divorce, name change (statutory or common law), cohabitation agreement, cohabitation ceremony (instead of a statutory marriage ceremony or prenuptial agreement),
10) Private sector companies can stop non-consensual taking from private sector workers or contractors; stop reporting bad payer data.
11) Assist with your right to travel, driver license, vehicle impound, motor vehicle law; sales tax secrets.
12)Correspond your renter rights to a landlord's defective service, needed repairs, security deposits, retaliation, invalid notices, etc.
In contrast to similar professionals, we think OUTSIDE THE BOX; have FRESH IDEAS with well-researched INSIGHTS others don't offer; and forward thinking FACTS to help you achieve the reasonable results you seek.
Common law Copyright @ 1998 - 2013 Preferred Services
All rights reserved. Last modified 6/17/2013